One of the main tools and techniques that assisted me on my own healing and self discovery journey since 2014 was yoga and meditation.
I now can’t imagine going one single day without doing at least one yoga shape or a meditation. I usually start my day with a cup of warm lemon and ginger water followed by either a 10-30 minute morning meditation or yoga.
This routine has allowed my busy morning mind and anxiety to dissolve, calm, melt away and allows me to ground, centre and take a few moment with myself before I start my day. How we start our day is how we start everything.
About My Classes:
My approach to yoga and meditation is simple: awareness, connection and compassion. I found my joy for yoga through a life changing experience with chronic fatigue and auto-immune disease.
This healing journey sparked a huge curiosity for my own health and wellbeing. I have trained in Hatha, Yin, Restorative Yoga and various styles of meditation and energy healing.
As a Kinesiologist and Reiki practitioner I encourage my students and clients to get curious, to seek within, to feel and to discover the wisdom of the body, mind and soul.
My classes are slow, gentle, nurturing, nourishing and focus on connection, breath, finding the present and awareness through the senses.
Pausing to stop and slow down has become one of greatest asset in my life and I bring this essence to the mat.
I also share a huge passion for living in alignment with the seasons, moon, menstrual cycle and the daily ebbs and flows of energy.
- High Vibe Yoga: 200 hour Yoga Alliance Certificate of Hatha Yoga (Emily Kruser, Ubud Bali)
- Breath of Heart: 50 hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training (Hugh Lee, Melbourne)
- Yoga For Humankind 60 hour Trauma Informed & Community Yoga (Mei Lai Swan, Jo Buick)
- Level 1 Acupressure (John Kirkwood)
- ICPKP Advanced Diploma of Kinesiology
- Levels 1,2 & 3 in Reiki
- Women’s Hormone Health Certificate
- Plus many more energy and healing courses