Half Day Retreat
As a Kinesiologist, yoga and meditation teacher who has suffered from chronic fatigue, lyme’s, other auto immune diseases and who manages anxiety on a daily basis, Ilana truely understand the importance of making space and time to stop, reflect, restore and nurture the mind, body and soul.
So many of us suffer with anxiety, stress and fatigue each day due to our go go western lifestyles, our lack of rest and ability to really feel and connect with ourselves.
This workshop will allow you to fully switch off from agendas, work, your family, technology and all the external stimulations.
This soul nourishment 3 hour retreat day is for those who maybe seeking:
* Some deep soul time
* Nurturing rest and relaxation
* Refilling their energy cup
* Re-connection with their body
* Who is feeling overwhelmed with emotional or physical stress
* To release emotional pain, heavy burdens, tensions and anxiety
* Breathing space to reflect
* In need of some extreme self care time
* Connect with like minded people
* Retreat Intention setting
* Self care boundary creating with soul reflection space
* Healthy vegan treats shared over a connection circle
* Restorative restful yoga practise
* Lying yoga nidra meditation
* Use of essential oils, angle cards and all things required to nourish your soul
* And much more!
Date: NEXT ONE WILL BE 2020
Location: Expansion Yoga, 22b Seymour street, Traralgon, Victoria. 3844
Only limited places available so bookings are essential!
Investment in self:
*Single Tickets: $75.00 + CC Fees
*Double Pass: $135.00 + CC Fees (Please email the details of the person who is attend with you)