- The Power Of Women Community And SisterhoodHaving a sisterhood encourages us to stand in our power, live life, try new things, grow and take risks. Owning […]
- Grannies Banana CakeSharing the recipe of one of two family cakes that I first learnt to bake with my grandmother. This reminds me of her every time. I hope you enjoy making it, too.
- Chunky Curry Vegetable SoupWho does not enjoy soup on cold days? Check out this recipe for my go-to for lunches and dinners. You can also get add whatever vegetable you want!
- Autumn EnergyAutumn is a very special season of the year— as daylight savings ends here in Melbourne Australia, days shorten, the weather starts to cool and we begin to start our transition into a more yin phase, season and energy of the year. Read more about this little insight here.
- Cacao + Banana PopsiclesTurn your popsicles into all sorts of flavours with this little refreshing snack. Enjoy making your own guilt free alternatives that are so much more affordable and healthier!
- Kinesiology For KidsKinesiology uses safe and gentle muscle testing to address the state of health of all body organs and systems. It is very much suitable for kids since they often find it hard t communicate exactly what they are feeling or thinking inside.
- My Yoga + Meditation StyleMy approach to yoga and meditation is simple: awareness, love and compassion. I found my joy for yoga through a life changing experience. This healing journey sparked a curiosity in health and wellbeing.
- How Does Food Hair Testing Work?Aside from being a Kinesiologist, Yoga and Meditation teacher, I also offer DNA Food Hair Analysis. Check out this blog to know more about how it works.
- Online Kinesiology & Distance HealingJust like a face to face or online Kinesiology session distance healing sessions work much the same way. Get to the core of what’s blocking your energy and rewire your thoughts, feelings and emotions.
- The must supplements to take when you travelTravel is often a time when our immune system get compromised and so it is easy for viruses, bacteria, pathogens, parasites and insects to invade our systems unknowing to us. Here are 10 more things to add on your essentials while jet setting around the globe.
- Nut Butter CupsI always have home made treats in my freezer for those moments when I want something to nourish my cravings. Check out this recipe and try it out for yourselves.
- BLISS BALLSBliss balls are the perfect snack filled with protein, vitamins and minerals you can always store in the fridge to grab on the go! Enjoy this simple snack and tell me what you think.
- Cacao SmoothieAlthough I’ve found that over my health journey, caffeine and me are not friends, I do find popping it in a smoothie works well! Here is how I make my favourite smoothie.
- My Go To MuffinsEnjoy this gluten-free variety of muffin that is a childhood favorite of mine!
- Spring AllergiesSpring time, for a lot of people, can mean being prone to allergies, and being sensitive to pollens, grasses, trees, weeds and also to food. Here are some ways you can fights against it.
- Yin Yoga + Yoga Nidra-Restore Balance!One of my own main healing and rejuvenating practises that I use in my daily life and through my chronic fatigue and lyme’s disease journey is Yin Yoga and Yoga Nidra. Know more about it here.
- Lets Shake Things Up!Coming to Bali on my own for five weeks and allowing myself the time and space to explore deep within me has definitely taken me out of my comfort zone. Join me as I relive that experience.
- Letting Go Of ExpectationsLife is full of lessons and learnings, but only if we are open to seeing and receiving them. Let’s talk about my Bali Trip.
- Golden LatteThere is nothing more nourishing on a cold day, when your on your moon cycle or in need of some happiness than a warm golden latte.
- Healthy CracklesThis recipe was a huge favourite in our cafe! I’m letting you in on a little Healthy Crackles secret— click here.
- Slow Down Your LifeSlowing down, taking a step back and a little time out can be one of the hardest things to do but it can also actually give you perspective, space and the time to see what you really value in life.
- Everything To Know About A Kinesiology SessionI get asked all the time what is Kinesiology and how can it help. Here are answers to so many of the questions about Kinesiology.
- Would you know the signs of Burnout?Is your career or lifestyle burning you out? Here are signs you may experience from burnout and what you can do about it.
- How your morning routine can dramatically reduce your fatigueOur daily lifestyles include working longer hours, accessing phones and laptops all day, socializing and managing responsibilities. Good news is, following this morning routine can dramatically reduce your stress and fatigue!
Join the Ilana K sisterhood.
Stay updated on tips, courses, events and more.