HALF YEAR INTENTIONS + MINI RETREAT
We all need a winter recharge!
This winter, you don’t have to run around like every other season.
Winter is the most yin and restorative time of the year and is the season to make the space to stop, rest, be and reflect.
These are my FINAL mini retreat in Melbourne for 2022 before maternity leave, so why not make the space for self and come and join me!
EARLY BIRD PRICE END 30TH JUNE!
READY TO GIVE YOURSELF PERMISSION TO SWITCH OFF FOR A FEW HOURS AND RESET YOUR INTENTIONS FOR THE NEXT FEW MONTHS?
This afternoon mini retreat is all about giving yourself permission to take a deep restful break, which is “essential” for our western busyness, especially post COVID.
Rather than constantly feeling on the go this winter, why not allow yourself the white space to rejuvenate and get clear on your intentions and needs for the coming months.
By taking the time to step away from the day to day and reset your intentions, you will walk away feeling centred, aligned, clear and more connect to your natural energy flow and the essence of winter.
Taking regular relaxation is no different than prioritising going to the gym, eating well or connecting with loved ones, so make sure you pop this date into your calendar and commit to an afternoon for just YOU!
***NOTE: This class is for WOMAN of all ages and suitable for pregnancy. You do not need to be flexible or have done yoga before to join this class. Think deep rest and relaxation movement, do not let the term “YOGA” turn you away.
AND THIS IS MY LAST MINI RETREAT FOR 2022, BEFORE MATERNITY LEAVE IN EARLY SEP!
MORE ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP:
The old saying “we can’t give from an empty cup” couldn’t be more true in the season of winter. If we don’t allow ourselves the time to rest and rejuvenate our energy and chi tanks in winter, we run the risk of burnout, exhaustion and adrenal fatigue in the more yang seasons of the year spring and summer, when we often want the energy for socialising and being outside.
Benefits of restorative practices and rituals:
- Slows down the pace of life
- Calms the nervous system
- Encourages mindfulness
- Refuels your chi energy
- Heals emotional pain
- Cultivates heightened body awareness
- Strengthens acceptance and detachment
- Helps you feel safe and nurtured
- Find out where you hold your stress
- Aids digestion
- Assists in weight lose (yes less movement is more)
- Boost your immune system
- Quiets the mind and soul
Restorative yoga and yoga nidra really assisted me to during my chronic fatigue and lyme’s journey and I now do something almost daily to “maintain” my wellbeing, manage my own anxiety, racing mind, to raise my energy levels and to take time to connect with myself.
The more you live in alignment with your daily energy, the calmer life feels.
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR:
- Those who are busy, time poor and seeking more energy
- Those who seeking space to refuel your heart, mind and soul
- Those who wish to reset their intentions for next six months
- Those who want to make space for more feminine rituals
- Those who would love to live in a more aligned, purposeful way that taps into your intuition and energy.
- Grounding meditation and rituals to settle your mind
- Reset your intentions for the second half of 2022 with a PDF playbook
- Restore with mindful soul practices including guided meditation, breath-work, sound healing and yin restorative yoga
- Connect with like minded women to enhance your intuitive powers
- The invitation to reflect and share in conversation
- Nourishing afternoon tea and snacks
- And a few surprises!
CHOOSE YOUR OFFERING:
Sunday 24th July
- Live event with me in Brighton, Melbourne
- Grounding guided meditation + breath-work to help you get super clear on your intentions
- Half Year 2022 Intentions Workshop Playbook PDF with reflective prompts and questions to complete together
- Gentle Yin restorative yoga and sound healing
- Nourishing afternoon tea and snacks
- The invitation to reflect and share in conversation with like-minded, intuitive women.
Time: 1:30pm to 4:30pm
$99 + cc fees
Note: You will need to bring a yoga mat and blanket with you. Let me know if you don’t have or need assistance with this.
Limited spots, only 2 remain, bookings essential!
“The key is not to prioritise your schedule, but to schedule your priorities”
– Stephen R. Covey
Ilana Kosakiewicz, a leading Australian kinesiologist, women’s energy and cycles mentor, and yoga and meditation teacher. She is an entrepreneur with a past life as a CPA accountant in the corporate world..
Ilana’s own health journey with chronic fatigue, irregular cycles and auto-immune disease taught her that slowing down, finding moments of stillness, and listening to the body’s intuition are not just important – they are essential.
Ilana is passionate about teaching women how to optimise their energy and cyclical nature. She assists women to live more in alignment and flow by learning to structure their weeks around their energy levels and listening to their bodies.
Originally from Gippsland Australia, Ilana now lives in bayside Melbourne. She spends her days with clients, facilitating workplace workshops, teaching yoga and meditation, running retreats, writing, cooking in her kitchen and spending as much time at the beach as she can.