TERM 4: THRIVE SERIES
Your weekly nourishment so you can thrive in life this spring!
This spring lets go deeper into the spirit of renewal by clearing and decluttering out what no longer serves.
Spring is all about spreading new seeds, new beginnings, routines and rituals.
Together, we’ll be nourishing our nervous systems with soulful practices that will leave you feeling connected and renewed.
Switching off and making the space to “BE” and refuel can be a challenge, but is totally necessary to thrive in this busy world.
READY TO GIVE YOURSELF PERMISSION TO SWITCH OFF FOR AN HOUR EACH WEEK AND RE-ALIGN YOUR ENERGY?
October 12th – November 30th, 2023
In these eight classes, you’ll be supported with:
- a weekly practice for getting into alignment with your Higher Self
- Learn the power of resetting your nervous system each week
- Understand the magic of restorative practices
- Slow down to listen to your inner whispers and hearts desires
- Clearing all 7 chakra’s (one per week):
* Base Chakra: The Muladhara is the chakra of stability, security, relationships, finances and our basic needs. It encompasses the first three vertebrae, the bladder, and the colon. When this chakra is open, we feel safe, secure and fearless.
* Sacral Chakra: The Svadhisthana chakra is our creativity and sexual center. It is located above the pubic bone, below the navel, and is responsible for our creative expression and emotional balance.
* Solar Plexus: The Manipura chakra means lustrous gem and it’s the area from the navel to the breastbone. The third chakra is our source of personal power, strength, trust and courage.
* Heart Chakra: Located at the heart space, the fourth chakra, Anahata is in the middle of the seven chakras (bottom three physical chakras, top three spiritual chakras). The heart serves as a bridge between our body, mind, emotions, and spirit. The heart chakra is our source of love, compassion, connection and forgiveness.
* Throat Chakra: The Vishuddha chakra is the fifth chakra, located in the area of the throat. This is our source of verbal expression and the ability to speak our highest truth. The fifth chakra includes the neck, thyroid, and parathyroid glands, jaw, mouth, and tongue.
* Third Eye: The Ajna chakra is located in between the eyebrows. It is also referred to as the third eye chakra. Ajna is our center of intuition and inner guidance. We all have a sense of inner wisdom, but we may not listen to it or it’s whispers.
* Crown Chakra: The Sahasrara chakra or the “thousand petal lotus” chakra is located at the crown of the head. This is the chakra of enlightenment and spiritual connection to our higher selves, others, and ultimately, to the divine. It is located at the crown of the head.
A regulated nervous system leads to a happier version of self.
It’s central to our wellbeing and living a more grounded and connected life.
MORE ABOUT THESE CLASSES:
The old saying “we can’t give from an empty cup” couldn’t be more true.
Benefits of restorative practices and rituals:
- Slows down the pace of life
- Calms the nervous system
- Encourages mindfulness
- Refuels your chi energy
- Heals emotional pain and brings emotional balance
- Cultivates heightened body awareness
- Strengthens acceptance and detachment
- Helps you feel safe and nurtured
- Find out where you hold your stress
- Aids digestion
- Assists in weight lose (yes less movement is more)
- Boost your immune system
- Quiets the mind and soul
- Clarity of life, intentions and goals
Restorative yoga and yoga nidra really assisted me to during my chronic fatigue and lyme’s journey and I now do something almost daily to “maintain” my wellbeing, manage my own anxiety, racing mind, to raise my energy levels, assist with sleep deprivation and to take time to connect with myself.
The more you live in alignment with the season and your daily energy, the calmer life feels.
THESE CLASSES ARE FOR:
- Those seeking to regulate their nervous systems regularly
- Those who seeking space to refuel the mind, body and soul
- Those who’s immune systems and health need a reboot or more vitality
- Those who are not getting a full nights sleep
- Those who are busy, time poor and feeling tired or exhausted
- Those who want to make space for self and some rituals
- Those who really need or love taking space for self-care at home
- Those who understand the importance of refuelling your batteries often
- Those who wish to reset their intentions each week
- Those who feel they are in need of an energetic alignment
- Reset your intentions each week
- Restore with mindful soul practices including:
- Simple breath-work
- Chakra balance (one per week)
- Restorative yin yoga shapes
- Yoga nidra meditation
- Space to connect and chat (if desired, optional)
- Recording of all classes to watch again or replay at a time that suits your schedule
You will need to bring to each class a yoga mat or large blanket, pillows or yoga props like a bolster / blocks, blankets and anything that feels restorative to you – candles, essential oils, oracle cards etc.
CHOOSE YOUR OFFERING:
TERM 4: THRIVE CLASSES
Thursday 12th October to 30th November 2023.
Location: Online via Zoom
Time: 8pm till 9.15pm (75 mins)
8 week bundle: $99 (EB special, then $175)
Single class pass: $25
*cc card fees will apply to all purchases.
Note: All classes are recorded and emailed after each week also for watching in your own time and space if you are unable to make it live to class.
“The key is not to prioritise your schedule, but to schedule your priorities”
– Stephen R. Covey
Ilana Kosakiewicz, a leading Australian kinesiologist, women’s energy and cycles mentor, and yoga and meditation teacher. She is an entrepreneur with a past life as a CPA accountant in the corporate world..
Ilana’s own health journey with chronic fatigue, irregular cycles and auto-immune disease taught her that slowing down, finding moments of stillness, and listening to the body’s intuition are not just important – they are essential.
Ilana is passionate about teaching women how to optimise their energy and cyclical nature. She assists women to live more in alignment and flow by learning to structure their weeks around their energy levels and listening to their bodies.
Originally from Gippsland Australia, Ilana now lives in bayside Melbourne. She spends her days with clients, facilitating workplace workshops, teaching yoga and meditation, running retreats, writing, cooking in her kitchen and spending as much time at the beach as she can.