Connect & Recharge Online!
Weekly online healing, yoga + meditation classes to support your mind, body & soul in these ever changing times.
These weekly classes have a simple purpose – reconnection with self, to recharge, relax, restore, replenish, reframe, reposition, re-ground and reset for the next day or week ahead. Lets build resilience and connect together online!
We will begin our evening together with a short check-in and group healing, followed by some gentle restorative movements / yoga and ending with a 30-40 minute lying yoga nidra meditation.
Join this live online evenings and experience total relaxation and restoration.
Can’t make it on Thursdays nights??? Thats okay it is recorded and you have 7 days to access and watch each weeks video at your own leisure, a link is emailed to you after each class.
In this online classes you will experience:
- Letting go of stress, anxiety, overwhelm & the unknown
- Allowing yourself to breath deeply
- To feel and connect with yourself
- Re-fill your self love tank
- Relaxing and balancing your nervous system
- Disconnecting from technology and your life
- Calming the mind
- Releasing tension, pain and stiffness from the body
- Assist with sleeping deeply
- Protecting your energy
This evening will include:
- Group healing through intentions, acupressure points, sound, reiki, angel cards & more
- Deep breathing exercises
- Gentle restorative yin yoga pose
- Lying yoga nidra meditation (Lying meditation, equivalent to having a 3 hour recharge nap in 30-45 minutes)
For this class you will need:
- Loose comfortable clothes (or pjs)
- Bolster (if have) or 2 bed size pillows + 2 cushions
- Yoga mat (not essential)
- 1-2 blankets
- Pen and paper
***NOTE: This class is for MEN & WOMEN of all ages. You do not need to be flexible or have done yoga before to join this class.
Restorative yoga is a kind of active relaxation, assist us to learn how to unwind, relax, de-stress and reboot and restore the nervous system.
It promotes internal restoration and healing. A restorative yoga typically involves being completely supported by props, blocks and blankets that allow you to completely relax and rest. Held for 5-10 minutes or more, restorative poses include light twists, seated forward folds, and gentle backbends.
Yoga Nidra is an ancient sleep-based meditation technique that has the power to take you to the innermost, deepest levels of relaxation where your whole body and being is permeated by peace of mind and profound stillness. It unlocks the mystical, integrative powers of the subconscious, as well as your higher centres of consciousness, to effortlessly erase your most tenacious, self-destructive habits and behaviour patterns. It is said by yogis that Yoga Nidra is as restorative as three hours of sleep.
- Time: 7:30pm – 9.15pm
- Date: Weekly on Thursday Evenings
- Class Duration: 1.45 hour approx
- Location: Online (Zoom link to be emailed once you book your class)
Due the financial position of our nation, I am reducing my events prices to support and serve you all as much as I can. So lets serve and support each other. Your support in attending allows me to continue my work as a Kinesiologist, yoga and meditation teacher and support the health and wellbeing of others.
Single Class: $10.00 per class + fees
4 Classes Pass: $33.00 + fees ($0.85)
*** 4 week pass = 4 weeks of consecutive classes. NOTE: The class is recorded so a video link is available if can’t attend a class, a video link is emailed after each class.
So lets all ground and adapt together through mindfulness and connection.