As women, we go through many life transitions and stages being woman and in today’s podcast episode we explore the transition of motherhood and parenthood with Katie Parker who is a social worker, postpartum doula, parent educator, matrescence & motherhood studies practitioner and women’s circle facilitator.
In this episode we:
– Learn about Katie’s life, work and business journey
– Understand Katie’s path to becoming a doula and parent educator
– Learn the term matrescence and the importance of this transition
– We explore the biggest challenge in parenting and growing a business
– Learn the reward of being a mum and running your own business
– Importance of your support tribe as a parent and business owner
– Katie’s non-negotiable self-care rituals right now?
– Learn where to find out more about Katie and her work
Work 1:1 ilanak.com.au/work-with-me
Ilana K Membership: ilanak.com.au/ilanakmembership
Women’s Energy Oracle Cards: ilanak.com.au/oraclecards/