Hormones health for women is one of the most neglected sectors of the health industry and yet it is such a crucial part of our health and well-being. In today’s episode, we explore the importance of food and nutrients for your hormones with a clinical nutritionist and nutritional biochemist Megyn Hayes, who is a women’s health and hormone specialist behind the online women’s health clinic & education portal, Nutritionist.
In this episode, we explore:
– What is a nutrition biochemist?
– Why nutrition is the foundation of health
– Why nutrition so important for hormone health
– Some specific foods that can assist with the life cycle of being a woman:
– Menstrual cycle health
– Some tools or tips for assisting with hormone nutrition
– Where to find Megyn and her new course
Work 1:1 ilanak.com.au/work-with-me
Ilana K Membership: ilanak.com.au/ilanakmembership
Women’s Energy Oracle Cards: ilanak.com.au/oraclecards/