Two night, three day retreat
Next Retreat 2023
After two years of constant lockdowns, we all need a little extra R&R to release, let go and recharge.
Plus I know how you feel. Life gets super busy and everyone’s needs seem to come before yours: work, family, partners, children, parents etc.
Before you know it, you feel overwhelmed, tired, snappy, desperate for everything to stand still for a few days, hours, just so you can catch your breath.
I have been there, and things didn’t get better by themselves. In fact, I was forced to take a break – my body demanded it. The result: chronic fatigue and burnout.
But you don’t have to wait for that unwelcome break. Claim your own break sister!
And before you say you have others to think about, this is as important for the people in your life, as it is for you.
Fill your cup, and you’ll be able to give more with ease and true vitality.
I want to help you find some nourishing stillness and connect in with yourself.
I created these retreats as it was what I personally crave myself; peace, quiet, whole food, yoga, deep breathing, nature, pure receiving and connection with myself and other like minded women.
And I can’t think of a better way to recharge, especially in with the energy of COVID constantly lingering!
COME JOIN OUR 2023 WEEKEND
JUST 1.5 HOURS FROM LATROBE VALLEY IN GIPPSLAND OR MELBOURNE’S CBD
The house and the yoga space are seamlessly integrated into the landscape, nestled into a two acre flower and orchard garden, with the Warburton mountains providing a stunning backdrop.
THIS RETREAT IS FOR YOU IF YOU’RE SEEKING
Total switch off time
Refill you self energy cup
Re-connection with your body
Want to be held, nurtured and nourished
Create space to breath and reflect
Two day full days of self care time
Connect with like minded women
HERE’S WHAT HAPPENS ON THE RETREAT
- You set an intention and you journal to get all those chaotic thoughts to the surface and start getting clarity
- You join two workshops with the other amazing women and me, one each day
- You enjoy healthy yet lick-your-fingers delicious vegetarian meals. You don’t have to worry about what’s for dinner
- You yoga your way to mental peace with gentle hatha, yin and restorative yoga
- You quieten your mind with daily meditation, including yoga nidra
- You nourish your soul with a women’s circle
- You leave home with tools and techniques to help you navigate daily life with more intention and calm
- You connect with an intimate group of like-minded women who have already claimed their space
- You will have free time to rest, nap, walk, journal, read, sit in front of the fire and enjoy the beautiful property
- You will receive a 1 hour massage with Rhianna Bridgett from The Wellness Nest
BUT DON’T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT
Here’s what other women have said about the retreat:
A lovely way to meet and connect with other women on a soul healing level. I enjoyed facing my fears and learning new healing techniques to bring in on a daily basis to be in balance, add joy & confidence. Thank Ilana for your beautiful restorative yoga practices that I always benefit from on a deep soul level.
This retreat gave me the opportunity to slow down, and take some time to reconnect with myself. Self care has now become a priority for me again. I leave the retreat feeling refreshed and replenished. Thanks Ilana for a beautiful weekend.
llana creates a space in which you can focus inward whilst being supported. I really loved the workshops, especially the masculine and feminine workshop. From the retreat I have taken practices which can be used in my day to day life.
The weekend was the whole package. Beautiful like minded soul sisters joining as one to share their journey’s and experiences. The aura and spirituality of each and everyone was an absolute goad send. Ending the retreat with a sound healing was pure bliss. Yes i’ve recharged, reset and i’m on my way to being reborn.
Are you ready to make time for yourself and schedule
in a weekend just for YOU?
Friday Schedule Example:
4:00 pm Guest Start To Arrive
5:15 pm Retreats Welcome + Opening Circle
6:00 pm Restorative Yoga
7:30 pm Dinner
8:30 pm Evening Relaxation Meditation
Saturday Schedule Example:
7.30 am Gentle Yoga
9:00 am Breakfast
10:30 am Workshop
12:00 pm Yoga Nidra
1:00 pm Lunch
4:00 pm Afternoon Tea
5:15 pm Restorative Yoga
6:30 pm Dinner
8:00 pm Women’s Circle
Sunday Schedule Example:
7:30 am Gentle Yoga
10:30 am Workshop
12:00pm Closing Circle
1:00 pm Lunch
RETREAT DATES AND DETAILS
NEXT RETREAT 2023
** Non-refundable deposits of $300.00 is required to secure your spot. Payments can also be made in full or on a payment plan.
TBC (1.5 – 2 hours from Melbourne)
(Riverdale provides a true nature escape where you can experience off the grid living; solar power is used for the house and yoga studio).
This is a small intimate retreat of 12 women.
Women aged 16 and over are welcome to attend the retreat.
Please read prior to purchasing
- Full retreat schedule will be available prior to the weekend.
- Guests are welcome to arrive at the retreat venue from 4.00pm. The opening circle will start between 5-5.30pm.
- The retreat will close at 2pm on the Sunday.
- Please be aware that all classes are optional. Guests can opt in and out of the schedule depending on their own wants, needs and feelings.
- All meals will be vegetarian with vegan and gluten free variations available. Please email me for any specific dietary requirements if the above are not accomodating.
- Payment plans are available. A minimum of $300.00 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place, please email [email protected] notifying which room type you wish to book prior to paying your deposit. The remaining amount is due 4 weeks prior to the retreat via bank transfer.
- All yoga classes are gentle, slow, restorative and for all yoga levels (including beginners who have never done yoga before).
- You will need to bring your own yoga mat, small pillow and blanket for use in yoga, meditation and workshop classes. Full itinerary of what to bring will be emailed prior to the retreat.
- Because of the nature of the 3 day retreat, there are no refunds under any circumstances due to costs associated with running a retreat (unless impacted by a COVID lockdown). In the event that there are formal closures from the Australian government due to Covid – you will have the opportunity to attend another 3 day live retreat or the replacement date retreat, use your funds from the cost of retreat to work with Ilana Kosakiewicz in a 1:1 Kinesiology session, join her membership, access one of her courses or transfer your ticket to someone else without cost.