4 WEEK ONLINE WINTER RETREAT
We all need a winter recharge!
This winter, you don’t have to run around like every other season.
Winter is the most yin and restorative time of the year and is the season to make the space to stop, rest, and restore.
Switching off and making the space to “BE” can be a challenge, so why not schedule it in and allow me to hold space for this essential wellbeing activity!
READY TO GIVE YOURSELF PERMISSION TO SWITCH OFF FOR AN HOUR EACH WEEK AND FILL YOUR ENERGY TANK?
This online four part winter retreat is all about giving yourself permission to take a deep restful break each week to restore and reset your mind, body and soul.
Rather than constantly feeling on the go this winter, with a constant wired nervous system, why not allow yourself the white space to rejuvenate and get clear on your intentions and needs for the coming months.
By taking the time to step away from the day to day and reset your intentions, you will walk away feeling centred, aligned, clear and more connect to your natural energy flow and the essence of winter.
Taking regular relaxation is no different than prioritising going to the gym, eating well or connecting with loved ones, so make sure you pop this date into your calendar and commit to an afternoon for just YOU!
***NOTE: This class is for all ages and suitable for pregnancy. You do not need to be flexible or have done yoga before to join this class. Think deep rest and relaxation movement, do not let the term “YOGA” turn you away.
MORE ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP:
The old saying “we can’t give from an empty cup” couldn’t be more true in the season of winter. If we don’t allow ourselves the time to rest and rejuvenate our energy and chi tanks in winter, we run the risk of burnout, exhaustion and adrenal fatigue in the more yang seasons of the year spring and summer, when we often want the energy for socialising and being outside.
Benefits of restorative practices and rituals:
- Slows down the pace of life
- Calms the nervous system
- Encourages mindfulness
- Refuels your chi energy
- Heals emotional pain and brings emotional balance
- Cultivates heightened body awareness
- Strengthens acceptance and detachment
- Helps you feel safe and nurtured
- Find out where you hold your stress
- Aids digestion
- Assists in weight lose (yes less movement is more)
- Boost your immune system
- Quiets the mind and soul
- Clarity of life, intentions and goals
Restorative yoga and yoga nidra really assisted me to during my chronic fatigue and lyme’s journey and I now do something almost daily to “maintain” my wellbeing, manage my own anxiety, racing mind, to raise my energy levels and to take time to connect with myself.
The more you live in alignment with your daily energy, the calmer life feels.
THIS MINI RETREAT IS FOR:
- Those who are over the winter cold
- Those affected by the winter blues or SAD (seasonal affective disorder)
- Those who’s immune systems and health need a reboot or more vitality
- Those needing to reset there nervous system regularity
- Those who are not getting a full nights sleep
- Those who are busy, time poor and feeling tired or exhausted
- Those who seeking space to refuel the mind, body and soul
- Those who want to make space for self and some rituals
- Those who really need or love retreats
- Those who understand the importance of refuelling your batteries often
- Those who wish to reset their intentions for the rest of winter
WINTER RESET INCLUSIONS:
- Reset your intentions each week
- Restore with mindful soul practices including:
- Simple breath-work
- Restorative yin yoga shapes
- Yoga nidra meditation
- And some surprises
- Space to connect and chat (if desired, optional)
- Recording of all classes to watch again or replay at a time that suits your schedule
You will need to bring to each class a yoga mat or large blanket, pillows or yoga props like a bolster / blocks, blankets and anything that feels restorative to you – candles, essential oils, oracle cards etc.
CHOOSE YOUR OFFERING:
Starting from Thursday 3rd August
Location: Online via Zoom
Time: 8pm till 9.15pm (75 mins)
4 week bundle: $99
Single class pass: $30
*cc card fees will apply to all purchases.
Note: All classes are recorded and emailed after each week also for watching in your own time and space if you are unable to make it live to class.
“The key is not to prioritise your schedule, but to schedule your priorities”
– Stephen R. Covey
Ilana Kosakiewicz, a leading Australian kinesiologist, women’s energy and cycles mentor, and yoga and meditation teacher. She is an entrepreneur with a past life as a CPA accountant in the corporate world..
Ilana’s own health journey with chronic fatigue, irregular cycles and auto-immune disease taught her that slowing down, finding moments of stillness, and listening to the body’s intuition are not just important – they are essential.
Ilana is passionate about teaching women how to optimise their energy and cyclical nature. She assists women to live more in alignment and flow by learning to structure their weeks around their energy levels and listening to their bodies.
Originally from Gippsland Australia, Ilana now lives in bayside Melbourne. She spends her days with clients, facilitating workplace workshops, teaching yoga and meditation, running retreats, writing, cooking in her kitchen and spending as much time at the beach as she can.