Did you know that a women’s energy, emotional wellbeing and health is linked with her menstruation cycle?
Are you aware that as women our wisdom, creativity and inner power comes from our cycles in life?
Many women fear their monthly bleed (or even menopause) due to an array of symptoms like PMS, cramps, discomfort, sore breasts or are left feeling emotionally challenged with shame, helplessness, feeling alone, disconnected, frustrated or stuck.
What if it didn’t have to be this hard each month?
What if your cycle and symptoms were the link to creating more joy, vitality and abundance in your life?
This introduction workshop is all about learning the knowledge that is already inside you to unlock your power within.
Discover that your period is your ultimate superpower and not your enemy!
This workshop has something to offer all women no matter where you are in your life cycle: menstruating, pregnancy, postpartum or menopause.
Come join me and the Traralgon Source Bulk Foods team for an evening dedicated to talking all things periods and womens cycles!
At this event you will:
* Discover why your period is your biggest superpower
* Learn the magic of tracking your cycle each month.
* Understand the four distinct hormonal seasons of your cycle.
* Learn the connection of the moon phases and your cycle.
* Discover how seed cycling can assist your hormones.
* Explore your womb space with a guided meditation.
* Leave with an information hand-out full of tools and resources.
* Be able to share your story and connect with other women.
* Relax, unwind, sip tea, enjoy some healthy snacks and have a heart felt afternoon.
* Receive 10% off on all purchases in-store at the event.
* Leave with a $10 voucher for your next visit at The Source Traralgon.
Date: Wednesday 5th February 2020
Time: 6.45pm to 8.45pm
Location:The Source Bulk Foods, 135 Franklin St, Traralgon VIC 3844
Cost: $45.00 + EB Fees
There are only 25 places so bookings are essential.
This quote absolutely articulates the cycles of womenhood! “At menarche a young woman enters her power, throughout her menstruating years she practices her power, and at menopause she becomes her power” – Native American Saying
So grab your mum, bestie, sister and your women tribe and lets connect and discuss a topic that may just bring some awareness about the way you view your period, your body and your cycles in life.