Women’s Retreat 2021
Two Nights, Three Day Retreat
This retreat was suppose to happen in May 2020, but the universe had other ideas. After a year like 2020, we all need a little extra R&R to release, let go and recharge.
Plus I know how you feel. Life gets super busy and everyone’s needs seem to come before yours: work, family, partners, children, parents etc.
Before you know it, you feel overwhelmed, tired, snappy, desperate for everything to stand still for a few days, hours, just so you can catch your breath.
I have been there, and things didn’t get better by themselves. In fact, I was forced to take a break – my body demanded it. The result: chronic fatigue and burnout.
But you don’t have to wait for that unwelcome break. Claim your own break sister!
And before you say you have others to think about, this is as important for the people in your life, as it is for you.
Fill your cup, and you’ll be able to give more with ease and true vitality.
I want to help you find some nourishing stillness and connect in with yourself.
I created these retreats as it was what I personally crave myself; peace, quiet, whole food, yoga, deep breathing, nature, pure receiving and connection with myself and other like minded women.
Come join our 2021 Women’s Retreat!
Just 1.5 hours from Latrobe Valley in Gippsland or Melbourne’s CBD, the house and the yoga space are seamlessly integrated into the landscape, nestled into a two acre flower and orchard garden, with the Warburton mountains providing a stunning backdrop.
This retreat is for you if your seeking:
- Total switch off time
- Refilling their self energy cup
- Re-connection with their bodies
- Who want to be held, nurtured and nourished
- Create space to breath and reflect
- Two day full days of self care time
- Connect with like minded women
Here’s what happens on the retreat:
- You set an intention and you journal to get all those chaotic thoughts to the surface and start getting clarity
- You join daily workshops with the other amazing women and me
- You enjoy healthy yet lick-your-fingers delicious vegetarian meals prepared by a wholefoods chef. You don’t have to worry about what’s for dinner 😉
- You yoga your way to mental peace with yin, restorative yoga and yoga nidra
- You quieten your mind with daily meditation
- You nourish your soul with Tibetan sound healing
- You leave home with tools and techniques to help you navigate daily life with more intention and calm
- You connect with an intimate group of like-minded women who have already claimed their space
- You will have free time to rest, nap, walk, journal, read and enjoy the beautiful property.
- And treat yourself to a massage, at an additional charge by Rhianna Bridgett from The Wellness Nest (limited spots will be available).
But don’t take my word for it.
Here’s what other women have said about the retreat:
Just amazing! Exceed my highest expectations. Honestly feel it has been life changing – Shevaun R
Reconnecting with who I AM has been magical – Mariella R
This retreat gave me the opportunity to slow down, and take some time to reconnect with myself. Self care has now become a priority for me again. I leave the retreat feeling refreshed and replenished. Thanks Ilana for a beautiful weekend. – Nicole R
So what do you say?
Will you make time for yourself and schedule in a weekend for YOU?
- Date: Next 2021 Date Coming Soon
- Time: Arrive from 4:00pm, ending at approx 2:00pm
- Location: Riverdale, 55 Cavanagh Rd, Wesburn, VIC 3799 (Near Warburton)
(Riverdale provided a true nature escape where you can experience off the grid living; solar power is used for the house and yoga studio).
This is a small intimate retreat of 10 women.
Women aged 16 and over are welcome to attend the retreat.
*** Non-refundable deposits of $200.00 is required to secure your spot. Payments can also be made in full.
Friday Schedule Example:
- 4:00 pm Guest Start To Arrive
- 5:15 pm Retreats Welcome + Opening Circle
- 6:00 pm Restorative Yoga
- 7:30 pm Dinner
- 8:30 pm Evening Relaxation Meditation
Saturday Schedule Example:
- 7.30 am Gentle Yoga
- 9:00 am Breakfast
- 10:30 am Workshop
- 12:00 pm Yoga Nidra
- 1:00 pm Lunch
- 4:00 pm Afternoon Tea
- 5:15 pm Restorative Yoga
- 6:30 pm Dinner
- 8:00 pm Tibetan Sound Healing
Sunday Schedule Example:
- 7:30 am Gentle Yoga
- 9:00am Breakfast
- 10:30 am Workshop
- 12:00 pm Yoga Nidra
- 12:30pm Closing Circle
- 1:00 pm Lunch
- 2:00pm Departure
NOTES: (Please read prior to purchasing)
- Full retreat schedule will be available 5 days prior to the weekend.
- Guests are welcome to arrive at the retreat venue from 3.00pm. The opening circle will start between 4.30-5pm.
- The retreat will close at 2pm on the Sunday.
- All yoga classes are gentle, slow, restorative and for all yoga levels (including beginners who have never done yoga before).
- Please be aware that all classes are optional. Guests can opt in and out of the schedule depending on their own wants, needs and feelings.
- All meals will be vegetarian with vegan and gluten free variations available. Please email me for any specific dietary requirements if the above are not accomodating.
- Payment plans are available. A minimum of $200.00 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place, please email [email protected] notifying which room type you wish to book prior to paying your deposit. The remaining amount is due 1 weeks prior to the retreat via bank transfer.
- You will need to bring your own yoga mat, small pillow and blanket for use in yoga, meditation and workshop classes. Full itinerary of what to bring will be emailed the week prior to the retreat.
Come and replenish your mind, body and soul!
*** Please email [email protected] to be added to the next retreat list.
Join the Ilana K Newsletter.
Stay updated on tips, courses, events and more.