Women’s Retreat 2021:
Two Nights, Three Day Retreat
After a year like 2020 and two more lockdowns in Victoria in 2021, we all need a little extra R&R to release, let go and recharge.
Plus I know how you feel. Life gets super busy and everyone’s needs seem to come before yours: work, family, partners, children, parents etc.
Before you know it, you feel overwhelmed, tired, snappy, desperate for everything to stand still for a few days, hours, just so you can catch your breath.
I have been there, and things didn’t get better by themselves. In fact, I was forced to take a break – my body demanded it. The result: chronic fatigue and burnout.
But you don’t have to wait for that unwelcome break. Claim your own break sister!
And before you say you have others to think about, this is as important for the people in your life, as it is for you.
Fill your cup, and you’ll be able to give more with ease and true vitality.
I want to help you find some nourishing stillness and connect in with yourself.
I created these retreats as it was what I personally crave myself; peace, quiet, whole food, yoga, deep breathing, nature, pure receiving and connection with myself and other like minded women.
And I can’t think of a better way to recharge, especially in the season of resting…..WINTER!
Come join our 2021 Winter Women’s Retreat!
Just 1.5 hours from Latrobe Valley in Gippsland or Melbourne’s CBD, the house and the yoga space are seamlessly integrated into the landscape, nestled into a two acre flower and orchard garden, with the Warburton mountains providing a stunning backdrop.
This retreat is for you if your seeking:
- Total switch off time
- Refill you self energy cup
- Re-connection with your body
- Want to be held, nurtured and nourished
- Create space to breath and reflect
- Two day full days of self care time
- Connect with like minded women
Here’s what happens on the retreat:
- You set an intention and you journal to get all those chaotic thoughts to the surface and start getting clarity
- You join two workshops with the other amazing women and me, one each day
- You enjoy healthy yet lick-your-fingers delicious vegetarian meals. You don’t have to worry about what’s for dinner 😉
- You yoga your way to mental peace with gentle hatha, yin and restorative yoga
- You quieten your mind with daily meditation, including yoga nidra
- You nourish your soul with a women’s circle
- You leave home with tools and techniques to help you navigate daily life with more intention and calm
- You connect with an intimate group of like-minded women who have already claimed their space
- You will have free time to rest, nap, walk, journal, read, sit in front of the fire and enjoy the beautiful property
- You will receive a 1 hour massage with Rhianna Bridgett from The Wellness Nest
But don’t take my word for it.
Here’s what other women have said about the retreat:
Just amazing! Exceed my highest expectations. Honestly feel it has been life changing – Shevaun R
Reconnecting with who I AM has been magical – Mariella R
This retreat gave me the opportunity to slow down, and take some time to reconnect with myself. Self care has now become a priority for me again. I leave the retreat feeling refreshed and replenished. Thanks Ilana for a beautiful weekend. – Nicole R
The weekend was the whole package. Beautiful like minded soul sisters joining as one to share their journey’s and experiences. The aura and spirituality of each and everyone was an absolute goad send. Ending the retreat with a sound healing was pure bliss. Yes i’ve recharged, reset and i’m on my way to being reborn. – Natalie Coleman
So what do you say?
Will you make time for yourself and schedule in a weekend for YOU?
- Date: Friday 30th July to 1st August
- Time: Arrive from 4:00pm, ending at approx 2:00pm on the Sunday
- Location: Wesburn, VIC 3799 (Near Warburton)
- Twin: $795.00 (Includes GST) – 1 spot
- Price includes a 1 hour massage, all workshops, food and accomodation.
(Riverdale provided a true nature escape where you can experience off the grid living; solar power is used for the house and yoga studio).
This is a small intimate retreat of 12 women.
Women aged 16 and over are welcome to attend the retreat.
*** Non-refundable deposits of $300.00 is required to secure your spot. Payments can also be made in full.
Friday Schedule Example:
- 4:00 pm Guest Start To Arrive
- 5:15 pm Retreats Welcome + Opening Circle
- 6:00 pm Restorative Yoga
- 7:30 pm Dinner
- 8:30 pm Evening Relaxation Meditation
Saturday Schedule Example:
- 7.30 am Gentle Yoga
- 9:00 am Breakfast
- 10:30 am Workshop
- 12:00 pm Yoga Nidra
- 1:00 pm Lunch
- 4:00 pm Afternoon Tea
- 5:15 pm Restorative Yoga
- 6:30 pm Dinner
- 8:00 pm Women’s Circle
Sunday Schedule Example:
- 7:30 am Gentle Yoga
- 9:00am Breakfast
- 10:30 am Workshop
- 12:00pm Closing Circle
- 1:00 pm Lunch
- 2:00pm Departure
NOTES: (Please read prior to purchasing)
- Full retreat schedule will be available prior to the weekend.
- Guests are welcome to arrive at the retreat venue from 4.00pm. The opening circle will start between 5-5.30pm.
- The retreat will close at 2pm on the Sunday.
- All yoga classes are gentle, slow, restorative and for all yoga levels (including beginners who have never done yoga before).
- Please be aware that all classes are optional. Guests can opt in and out of the schedule depending on their own wants, needs and feelings.
- All meals will be vegetarian with vegan and gluten free variations available. Please email me for any specific dietary requirements if the above are not accomodating.
- Payment plans are available. A minimum of $300.00 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place, please email [email protected] notifying which room type you wish to book prior to paying your deposit. The remaining amount is due 4 weeks prior to the retreat via bank transfer.
- You will need to bring your own yoga mat, small pillow and blanket for use in yoga, meditation and workshop classes. Full itinerary of what to bring will be emailed prior to the retreat.
- Because of the nature of the 3 day retreat, there are no refunds under any circumstances due to costs associated with running a retreat (unless impacted by a COVID lockdown). In the event that there are formal closures from the Australian government due to Covid – you will have the opportunity to attend another 3 day live retreat or the replacement date retreat, use your funds from the cost of retreat to work with Ilana Kosakiewicz in a 1:1 Kinesiology session, join her membership, access one of her courses or transfer your ticket to someone else without cost.
Come and replenish your mind, body and soul!
TO BOOK: Email [email protected] to secure your spot and pay your deposit.
Join the Ilana K Newsletter.
Stay updated on tips, courses, events and more.