Ready to release 2022 and make space to feel into 2023?
Come spend a couple of hours with me, as we release all that no longer serve’s us energetically on New Years Eve 2022!
Let’s create the space for setting new intentions together for a bright and vibrant 2023!
SECURE YOUR TICKETS!
LET’S ALL LIVE A LITTLE MORE INTENTIONALLY IN 2023!
ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP:
This workshop will set the tone and energy for your work, business, relationships, money, love, health and life in 2023.
By tuning in to yourself and making time for self-awareness, you’ll feel ‘set up for success’ in a way that feels intentional, authentic and vibrant.
In order to open a new chapter, we always need to release and close old doors and vibrations, so let’s energetically clear away all that needs releasing from 2022 and create a clean slate for a new and positive 2023.
This event could also be a great addition to your already planned holiday too! Just duck away for a few hours of YOU R&R time.
BUT if you can’t attend live, no problemo I have you covered too! Replay links and all the details will be emailed after the event, so nobody will miss out!
Vibrant energy always flows where intention goes.
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR:
- Women in business or working in corporate life who are busy, time poor and lacking energy
- Mumma’s who often put their needs and intentions last
- Those who are open to living life more intentionally
- Those who wish to reduce overwhelm and expectation at the thought of a new year
- Those who want to be more intentional and flexible with planning rather than set fixed goals
- Those who would love to live in a more aligned, purposeful way that taps into cycles and energy.
- Reflect on the lessons / learning of 2022
- 2022 releasing energy ritual
- Redefining of your values for 2023
- Start to path and create your intentions for the new year ahead
- Restore with mindful soul practices and rituals
- New Years Yoga Nidra meditation
- And connect with like minded women to share and enhance your intuitive powers
Bonus: receive a pdf workbook to also use during the event!
ONLINE VIA ZOOM
Saturday 31st December
Time: 10:15am to 12:00pm (approx)
Location: Zoom (link sent in email)
Investment: $55 + fees
NOTE: Can’t join live?
Not a problem I have you covered! The recording and pdf workbook will be emailed after the event for you to do in your own time.
***Limited numbers on Zoom, so bookings are essential!
“The key is not to prioritise your schedule, but to schedule your priorities”
– Stephen R. Covey
Ilana Kosakiewicz, a leading Australian kinesiologist, women’s energy and cycles mentor, and yoga and meditation teacher. She is an entrepreneur with a past life as a CPA accountant in the corporate world..
Ilana’s own health journey with chronic fatigue, irregular cycles and auto-immune disease taught her that slowing down, finding moments of stillness, and listening to the body’s intuition are not just important – they are essential.
Ilana is passionate about teaching women how to optimise their energy and cyclical nature. She assists women to live more in alignment and flow by learning to structure their weeks around their energy levels and listening to their bodies.
Originally from Gippsland Australia, Ilana now lives in bayside Melbourne. She spends her days with clients, facilitating workplace workshops, teaching yoga and meditation, running retreats, writing, cooking in her kitchen and spending as much time at the beach as she can.