FOR WEBSITE, MEMBERSHIP, WORKSHOPS/EVENTS, CLASSES & COURSES
The Ilana K Kinesiology & Yoga “Ilana K” website is owned and managed by Ilana Kosakiewicz
ABN: 74 532 761 349
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of these terms and conditions of use. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “Us”, “Our” and “We” refers to www.ilanak.com.au and “You” and “Your” refers to you, the client, visitor, website user or person using our website.
This site should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult your professional healthcare providers before beginning any new health and wellbeing regime. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all services, courses, classes, workshops, retreats and memberships and any other information found on the Ilana K site.
All of the information on www.ilanak.com.au is also not formulated to suit the specific needs of any medical conditions, physical or mental symptoms, nutrient deficiencies, allergies, food sensitivities or any other health or food related problems or physical injuries. Please email or contact us prior to purchasing if you are unsure whether a product or service is suitable for you.
All of the information on www.ilanak.com.au is also not formulated to suit the specific needs of pregnant or breastfeeding women. We recommend all exercise or health related questions be under the supervision of your healthcare professional.
When you choose to use an information on www.ilanak.com.au this is your by your own choice and is your responsibility. Please know that when you choose to use or purchase any product or service from www.ilanak.com.au, I, Ilana Kosakiewicz hold no personal responsibility.
AMENDMENT OF TERMS
We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time. Please check these terms regularly prior to using our website to ensure you are aware of any changes. We will endeavour to highlight any significant or substantive changes to you where possible. If you choose to use our website then we will regard that use as conclusive evidence of your agreement and acceptance that these terms govern your and www.ilanak.com.au’s rights and obligations to each other.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
It is an essential pre-condition to you using our website or services that you agree and accept that www.ilanak.com.au is not legally responsible for any loss or damage you might suffer related to your use of the website, whether from errors or from omissions in our documents or information, any goods or services we may offer or from any other use of the website. This includes your use or reliance on any third party content, links, comments or advertisements. Your use of, or reliance on, any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific, personal requirements. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
COMPETITION AND CONSUMER ACT
For the purposes of Schedule 2 of the Australian Consumer Law, in particular Sections 51 to 53, 64 and 64A of Part 3-2, Division 1, Subdivision A of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), www.ilanak.com.au’s liability for any breach of a term of this agreement is limited to: the supplying of the goods or services to you again; the replacement of the goods; or the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied to you again.
You must be over 18 years of age to use this website and to purchase any goods or services.
PURCHASES + DELIVERY OF GOODS
If you purchase anything on www.ilanak.com.au you must pay for it.
Physical goods may be delivered by Australia Post and/or other reputable courier companies. Deliveries are processed promptly upon receipt of full payment. Delivery may take between 2 and 14 days, depending on the delivery option chosen. Damaged or lost orders should be resolved with Australia Post or the courier company directly and we are not responsible for goods that are damaged in transit or not received. Replacement of damaged or lost items is made at the discretion of www.ilanak.com.au.
Digital goods are delivered immediately. Please be aware there are inherent risks associated with downloading any software and digital goods. Should you have any technical problems downloading any of our goods, please contact us so we may try to assist you.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
www.ilanak.com.au handles returns and processes refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Protection legislation.
Should you wish to return your order, please notify us within 14 days of purchase. Only damaged goods will be valid for a return.
Please note that refund are generally not considered, except in a few cases where the law says we have to and all refunds are made at the discretion of www.ilanak.com.au. Refunds will be processed promptly and payment made by the same method that you made payment.
From time to time we send business-related communications, but only if you have registered or subscribed to receive them. If you ask us, we will happily stop sending them to you.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, www.ilanak.com.au absolutely disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose. www.ilanak.com.au gives no warranty that the documents, goods or services will be free of errors, or that defects will be corrected, or that our website or its server is free of viruses or any other harmful components.
Whilst we, at all times endeavour to have the most accurate, reliable and up-to-date information on our website, we do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the result of the use of any document, product, service, link or information in its website or as to their correctness, suitability, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
It is your sole responsibility and not the responsibility of www.ilanak.com.au to bear any and all costs of servicing, repairs, or correction. The applicable law in your state or territory may not permit these exclusions, particularly the exclusions of some implied warranties. Some of the above may not apply to you but you must ensure you are aware of any risk you may be taking by using this website or any products or services that may be offered through it. It is your responsibility to do so.
WEBSITE MEMBER RESTRICTIONS
Some of the www.ilanak.com.au is available only to paying members. If you are or want to be a member, we expect you to be honest and give us your correct information and details.
In order to access certain features on Ilana K, you may need to (i) register as a member; (ii) sign in via your social media account; or (iii) verify that you are over 18 years old.
In order to register as a member, you must provide us with accurate and up-to-date registration information. You can choose a username which is different to your real name, but you can’t pretend to be someone else or use a vulgar or offensive username.
If you provide us with inaccurate or untrue information or break any of our rules we can prevent you from using Ilana K and terminate your membership.
EVENTS, COURSES, CLASSES AND WORKSHOPS
If at any time during a the class or meditation, you feel discomfort, pain, unusual sensations or strain, please gently come out of the posture. You may rest at any time during the classes or meditations. It is important in yoga that you listen to your body, and respect its limits on any given day.
I hereby agree to the following Waiver:
1. That I am participating in a Yoga Class, Workshop/Event, Course, Retreat, Online Practice or Pre- registered sessions, offered by www.ilanak.com.au and Ilana Kosakiewicz during which I will receive information / instruction about Yoga, Meditation, Pranayama, Kinesiology and Other Healing modalities and I recognise that yoga may require some physical movements and exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury. I am fully aware of the risks and/or hazards involved. I understand that I am responsible for any physical injuries incurred during any classes or events as above.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the Yoga and Meditation Class, Workshop/Events, or Pre-registered sessions. I certify that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition, which would prevent my full participation in the Yoga and Meditation Class, Workshop/Event or Pre-registered session.
3. I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in any yoga program at www.ilanak.com.au by Ilana Kosakiewicz, including hot or warm temperature yoga.
4. Any Deep Breathe may involve strong breath techniques, I acknowledge that I have no heart or medical conditions which may be affected by these strong energetic practices. Some pranayama practices are powerful, I acknowledge I have no mental illness or psychiatric condition that may be affected by these strong energetic practices.
5. All practises have not been designed with pregnancy in mind. If you are pregnant, you must consult your healthcare practitioner prior to the practice/training and make Ilana Kosakiewicz aware of this. I acknowledge, that my health and pregnancy is my responsibility.
6. I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim that I may have against www.ilanak.com.au by Ilana Kosakiewicz its instructors and staff, and its owners, for any injury, death or damages that I may sustain as a result of being in the Ilana K by Ilana Kosakiewicz facility or as a result of participating in a Yoga Class, Meditation, Workshop/Event, Course, Retreat, Online Practice or Pre- registered sessions; including loss that may be caused by the negligence of the released party.
7. I release and discharge www.ilanak.com.au by Ilana Kosakiewicz, its directors, owners, staff and its instructors from any and all liability, claim, demand or action that I may have related to the loss, theft or damage of any of my personal property.
8. I, my heirs or legal representatives, forever release, waive, discharge and covenant negligence or other acts.
9. I understand that from time to time, www.ilanak.com.au takes photographs, which may be used but not exclusive to www.ilanak.com.au website, Social Media and other promotional material. I give my consent to be included in these photographs.
I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. I am 18 years of age or older and voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
ONLINE MEMBERSHIP POLICY + BILLING & CANCELLATIONS
1. I understand the Aligned Living Membership is billed on an ongoing monthly or yearly basis.
2. Founding member monthly or annual price discounts are valid for the first 12 months only. After the first 12 months, the normal member rates apply.
2. The Aligned Living Membership billing happens on the same day every month and corresponds to the day you first purchased the membership. For example if you joined on the 4th, you will be billed on the 4th of each month, or the closest day depending on weekends etc.
3. I understand that I may cancel this membership at any time. Please email [email protected] to cancel your membership.
4. Ilana K does not issue refunds for any memberships, especially for annual memberships. Please consider annual memberships carefully.
5. If a payment fails or your credit card expires, you are still legally required to pay for your membership.
6. By signing up to the Aligned Living Membership, I automatically agree to the above terms & conditions.
WORKSHOP + EVENT POLICY + BILLING & CANCELLATIONS
Our cancellation policy is in place to ensure everyone has a chance to attend.
1. Generally there are no workshop and event cancellations. If given, they must be made online. Cancellations are processed via a link in your original event confirmation email or by emailing [email protected].
2. Doors open 30 minutes before class starts. Please arrive at least ten minutes before class as there is no late admittance.
3. www.ilanak.com.au and Ilana Kosakiewicz is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
By booking into a workshop or event I automatically agree to the above terms & conditions.
KINESIOLOGY + COACHING
Masks are required to be worn to the clinic and during your sessions with in accordance with COVID19 guidelines.
Cancellation policy is 24 hours or prior. Cancellation fees of 50% of your session applies if you cancel on the day of your appointment. Please email [email protected] or send me a txt on 0401 384 903 to cancel your sessions.
Online sessions must be paid in fully prior to your session.
www.ilanak.com.au are committed to keeping your personal data confidential and secure. We will not sell, loan or provide access to your personal information to any third party provider, however, please note that your personal information will be used throughout the registration and payment processes associated with this site.