Chronic illness can often leave you feeling lost, alone and stuck in survival mode (trust me I know all too well), but it can also be your greatest gift, asset and teacher to show up in the world and inspire. In today’s episode we discuss the topic of “a chronic entrepreneurs” with founder Dara Shashoua who is passionate about challenging the notion that a chronic illness is a sentence for suffering, when in fact, it often makes great entrepreneurs and leaders.
In this episode we discuss:
– Dara’s health and business journey.
– What is a “A Chronic Entrepreneur”?
– How a chronic entrepreneur evolved and started.
– The power of a diagnosis.
– How to thrive with chronic illness.
– The future for a chronic Entrepreneur.
– Dara top self-care non-negotiables.
– How you can find out more about a chronic Entrepreneur.
Facebook Group: The Energy Shift Community
Aligned Living Membership: ilanak.com.au/alignedliving
Work 1:1 ilanak.com.au/work-with-me/