1/2 cup Brown Rice Flour
1/2 cup Buckwheat Flour
1/2 Cup Almond Meal
1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
1/2 cup Chia seeds
2 level tsp baking powder
(For choc option add 3-4 tablespoons of cacao)
DRY INGREDIENTS (BLEND TOGETHER)
1/3 cup Oil
2/3 cup Soy Milk / Coconut / Almond (choose)
3 Large Ripe Bananas
2 tablespoon apple cider vin
1. Combine all dry stuff and remove lumps.
2. Add any berries, choc chips, nuts, spices you would like to add.
3. Blend wet stuff and banana together then stir in.
4. Mixture should be smooth and pouring consistency.
4. Bake at 170 for about 35-40 minutes